A challenge to the churches
to better protect the innocence of our children and youth.
If one woman, Rosa Parks, could sit down for freedom, the church
can Take a Stand for Children and Youth.
|“He who trusts in himself is a fool,
but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe."
Creating Safer Havens is a Child Abuse prevention program designed
to make the church a safer haven in an unsafe world.
Creating Safer Havens is a Child Protection and risk management
training program that:
- Provides education and awareness of the need to better protect
our children against child abuse and more, specifically child
- Educates on how to protect children and youth against child
- Trains in ways to protect the church, workers, staff, and
volunteers through risk management education.
- Provides training to clergy, staff volunteers and congregation.
- Provides consulting services for guided implementation of
the program. ...
|"Let the little children come
to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven
belongs to such as these."
CREATING SAFER HAVENS IS:
Creating Safer Havens is a Child Sexual Abuse Protection Program designed to keep pedophiles from having access to our children.
- The program applies, in addition to churches, to all youth organizations, schools, pre-schools, day cares, and to anyone responsible for the care and well-being of children.
- Provides widespread Child Sexual Abuse cases to bring awareness of the severity of Child Sexual Abuse.